Our expert team at Salerno Kitchens take the time to understand your vision when creating your new space. With over 30 years of experience in kitchen cabinetry, we deliver projects with passion and transparency, on time and on budget! Book an appointment to visit our beautiful showroom today!
1. Intro – You have a vision and we want to help bring it to reality! A tour of our showroom and web gallery is sure to get your ideas flowing. At this stage, we gather information from you in the following areas:
2. Brainstorming – At this stage, we begin the preliminary steps to design your space. The synergy of your ideas and ours helps lay out the framework of the job. Our team works with you to decide on the following:
3. Design Presentation – As our designers do their best to create a tentative design for your living space, we typically need 3-5 business days to prepare a design proposal. From there, we set up an appointment to present the design & pricing to you.
4. Pricing – With all of the necessary information obtained by this point in time, we are able to provide you with an accurate quotation. We make every possible effort to remain within your budget. Sometimes this means revising elements of the design that increase price more than functionality.
5. Ironing Out the Details – Now it’s time to take it from paper to production. At this stage, a deposit or design fee is collected (varying based on agreement/project scope).
6. Installation – The wait is over and your new cabinets are on their way. Our experienced team carefully installs your new cabinets & countertops.
7. Ensuring Your Satisfaction – While you’re enjoying your new living space, Salerno Kitchens is available to you for any issues that may arise. Our products are warrantied for one year from the date of delivery. Any issues that arise thereafter, and may require repairs or replacement parts, are subject to a service charge.
I agree that Salerno Kitchens Inc. can email and call me in response to my inquiry, as well as with tips and offers for similar services.