Complete Renovation Services
Our experienced team can take on your entire renovation, and simplify your experience by doing it all in one place – with Salerno Kitchens. Our competent team can take care of every aspect of your renovation. Typically, the process looks like this:
- Intro – If your project is based around the kitchen or bathrooms in your home, we start by addressing the cabinets & countertops. You can learn more about that by clicking here.
- Having a kitchen/bath cabinet design is a great starting point for addressing the rest of your renovation, and ensuring accurate pricing of the job.
- Project Scope– With a tentative cabinet design/layout, we can outline the other tasks your project calls for that we can address at Salerno Kitchens. These include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Demolition and removal/dumping of old materials
- Structural changes (adding/removing walls where possible)
- Adding or re-locating plumbing
- Electrical work
- Bulk-head removal
- Flooring (tiling, hardwood, laminate etc.)
- Trim work and finish carpentry
- Material Selection & Design Consultation – We work closely with you to select and supply the right materials, finishes, and furnishings to make your space a beautiful reflection of your taste and lifestyle. With our experienced in-house designer, we ensure that every detail is carefully addressed. To learn more about our interior designer, click here.
- Site Visit– A member of our design team, along with our general contractor, will visit your home and get a better idea of the work at hand. Typically, we reserve this visit to take place after your cabinet design is finalized, to ensure accuracy in the renovation price.
- Pricing – With all of the necessary information obtained by this point in time, we are able to provide you with a quotation. We make every possible effort to remain within your budget; sometimes this means revising elements of the design that increase price more than functionality. We typically include all materials and labor required for the job at hand.
- Ensuring Your Satisfaction – While you’re enjoying your new living space, Salerno Kitchens is available to you for any issues that may arise. Our products and workmanship are warrantied for one year from the date of delivery.